WOMEN – LEARNING OBJECTIVES
In this 4-hour interactive workshop audiences will:
- Understand what personal branding is and is not
- Learn why some personal brands work and others don’t
- Discuss the Performance Trap and how it impedes career growth
- Answer two powerful questions to discover what makes you unique
- Develop an authentic personal brand
- Learn to talk about themselves confidently without it sounding like bragging
- Enjoy the shared experience of being with other aspiring professional women
Corporations are promoting women to executive positions and recruiting them to boards at an unprecedented rate. This is not a passing trend; it’s a permanent leveling of the playing field and it’s changing how companies approach recruiting, succession planning and leadership development.
With upward opportunity comes more responsibility for women to define their personal brand. But apart from performance what makes you confident?
David draws upon his experience interviewing executives around the globe to help women embrace their uniqueness and affirm their confidence to take on bigger leadership roles. This program will energize current and future generations of female leaders.
A giant lightning bolt to my confidence.Nina HarrisonDirector, Electrolux
A must for any woman with ambitious career goals.Bonnie MooreVP, Delhaize America
His process leaves you brilliantly aware of your value.Denise CooperExecutive Coach
I recommend David to present to your group or assist in branding yourself.Gina SlackController, Sticks Inc.