MANAGERS – LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Managers don’t want fluff. They want practical insights and simple tools for how they can improve as leaders. In this 4-hour interactive workshop audiences will:
- Improve relationship with internal recruiting teams
- Differences between Push vs. Pull recruiting strategies
- The 5 Reasons why people change jobs
- Use the Hiring Grid to determine what you are looking for
- Discover how to read a resume forensically
- Understand how to leverage LinkedIn to support recruiting efforts
- Hone their ability so spot solid talent
- How to lead more efficient interview conversations
- How to minimize reliance on external staffing vendors/agencies
- Learn the art of leading a conversational interview
The war for talent is intensifying. To be a great leader you must know how to spot talent in others. Yet few leaders feel adequately trained to make confident hiring decisions.
New managers and emerging leaders are rarely trained to develop skills around interviewing and hiring. The skills of interviewing and hiring may be the most overlooked aspect of leadership.
This is a “How To” course for every leader and new manager. David will simplify the process and help you learn how to hire the best person – every time. From defining the role to making a final hiring decision, David’s proprietary tools will change the way you approach hiring.
Innovative! This is essential training for every hiring manager.Dan Van HoozerSr. Director, Golden State Foods
I used to read resumes. Now I read between the lines.Nina JenningsManager, MasTec
Holy cow wow! His interview questions alone are worth it!Valerie GullingWorldwide Account Manager, FedEx
I will be using these hiring tools for the rest of my career.Tracey Greene-WashingtonDirector, Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust